Mods, Sods, and Quizzes
Clean Living Under Difficult Circumstances.
Tuesday, January 20, 2004
[1/20/2004 11:17:00 PM]
And to all you other folks out there, I've moved here. I join the LJ crew!
Posted by Jimmy
[1/20/2004 12:47:00 PM]
Not Single anymore. Sorry ladies. Still with my lovely Mika. By her choice and mine- together. It worked until I walked into her house in the middle of the night. ^.^ by her request and my insistence.
Posted by Jimmy
Monday, January 19, 2004
[1/19/2004 06:52:00 PM]
So it all becomes clear, to you and I. MIchele and I are breaking up. You'll see her again, RPers. but not for a while. Until a) We both get over it. -We cried a ton tonight- or B) We're back together. I will hope beyond all hopes that B shall happen, but I am most prepared for an A until a B is possible. I love her. I have never been so sure of anything than I have been of that. I may pray that we can't make the break up last longer than a week. WE have strong strong feelings for each other. We just need to grow up. I've changed too much and she hassn't changed enough is about the best way to put it. I don't mind, if this really is true love then we will come together again, and if not I count on her as one of my only friends to give me the love and support I need each day. Tomorrow I may get up and forget that we have broken up, tomorrow I may forget this as if it were a dream. I hope that if I do tomorrow, it becomes the truth.
BUt jsut in case, and any girls around my age are interested in a relationship that is planned for the longest term, then here I am offering. I don't know if I'll be able to find one as understanding or as perfect or like her- I know I won't. I don't know if I'll die married. At least I won't be a virgin. And that's all I'll say of that, going off to take a shower and then cry myself to sleep in the stages of denial. Hope it happens to all of you someday too, just so you know what this feels like. I may spit up blood, but don't worry, I'll manage somehow, falling back into a plastic version of myself.
Posted by Jimmy
[1/19/2004 11:40:00 AM]
The Roleplaying Group: I have been thinking about quitting. The case seems very strong. For the duration, I have been playing an annoying pixie. An annoying pixie as a character. It seems that I have been given the personality of my character and am not thought of as another player, but only that idiot in the corner who does random things. Some people, LemonKitty and "William" actually seem to understand this, but I cannot say this for the rest. I have tried to win some sort of acceptance into the group, but I am constantly put out, isolated. I am not afraid to admit it's hard for me to make friends. It's even harder for me realise that the people I believe are friends are actually not accepting me at all. Week after week I come and I play, and am left out only added as an afterthought. Feelings like these led to my recent decision to abandon my character, in favor of a new, serious one. Some angst thing going on. It would be simpler for me to give up, and leave- to wuit the group. But I cannot do that, it would loose to much of me, of who I am today, and the way I work. I'd have to start over from scratch. This feeling only became realised when my girlfriend, whom I dearly love, found acceptance into the group when I haven't been able to. She's been able to connect, and I never have. Due to this, she says she won't be coming back. Note that this is not my fault or my choice, as even though I am very jealous, I am working to get over these feelings by having her control her life which is the way it NEEDS TO GO. She only went last time because she promised food. Now I may feel the need to shout an insult there, but for the sake of civility and because I don't want to be estrange any further, I won't. So don't expect her to show up again, although I told her I really shouldn't care and want her to make her own choices. I however, refuse to let the idiocy of isolation beat me back. I want to go and have fun. I want to have input, I want to be considered a real member in the group that last summer Nathan and I initiated, with the accompanement if Zac and Jeff. It started from a never occuring BESM campaign, if one remembers correctly, and only changed into Eternity from there. We love the game, we all do. It would just work better if we all could be considered equals. Humans isolate others. I have always tried (and constantly fail, I admit) not to fall into that shortcoming, but into a more advanced and different one.
Posted by Jimmy
Wednesday, January 07, 2004
[1/07/2004 08:41:00 PM]
0. What is your name? Harrison
1. Nicknames: SurrealMod, Surry, Jimmy, JimmyCooper, AceFace, Hdude999, E. Steele, Elizabeth Steele, And one's I'm too embarrassed to say <.<
2. Birthday: May14th, 1987
3. Age: 16
4. Sex: Male.
5. Where do you live? In a cold, cruel, and modern world.
6. What school do you attend? Crescant Valley, though I may start skipping it altogether
7. Siblings? Younger Brother (13-4?) Spencer
8. Any Pets: Dog- Ceberus. Cats- Rascal, Spitfire Bunny- Ranchan
9. Zodiac Sign: Taurus
10.Righty or Lefty: Wha? Well, I suppose I'd rather play left field if I had to. Far left. Like, off the field entirley.
11. Hair color: Dark Blondish? I dunno.
12. Eye color: Some Sorta Blue
13. height: Dunno.
14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Glasses. Soon to be John Lennon or Tommy Chong glasses. (Free Tommy Chong!)
15. Do you have any piercings? ICK. Ick ick ick ick ick...
16. Do you wear any rings? No. Sometimes I wear one around my neck, with a cross. Not often.
17. Do you have a certain fashion you follow? Semi-Mod. But more like the Who the hell cares about me anyways fashion.
18. How are you today? Mmm.
19. What pants are you wearing right now? Dress pants.
20. What shirt are you wearing right now? Who T-shirt
21. What does your hair look like at the moment? Shit.
22. What song are you listening to right now? Nothing.
23. How is the weather right now? Miserable. I'll have to go to fucking school tomorrow.
24. Last person you talked to on the phone? Michele.
25. ? Wheres number 5?... I'd help butI'm lloking for the bridge. (Bonzo: Where's dat confounded bridge?)
26. Who are you talking to right now? No one. Not a single soul. I don't matter right now.
27. What time is it? Time to feel ...empty
**********More about YOU!**************
28. What are the last four digits of your phone number? three-fifths of four-ninths.
29. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Burnt Sienna. Dull and useless, like myself.
30. Have you ever almost died? Of Lovesickness.
31. ----this was deleted so one less question---- Umokay.
33. What's the next CD you are going to buy? Dunno. whatever.
34. What's the best advice ever given to you? Love IS the answer.
35. Have you ever won any special award? When I was really little and not a loser.
36. Worst sickness you ever had? really sick after I fell outta a bus and had to get stitches.
37. What's the stupidest thing you ever done? Falling in love. Also the greatest.
38. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be and why? My teeth, becuase I don't takecare of them at all.
39. Where do you shop the most? Borders, music stores. You know.
41. Son's name? Attan.
42. Daughter's name? Holly. Cassidy. and Rachel.
43. Do you do drugs? I need to geta perscription for some anti-depression drugs, so soon I will.
44. Shampoo? Don't care.
46. What are you most scared of? Being left alone.
47. How many TV's do you have in your house? 1. But the computer can be used as one.
48. Do you have your own tv? No. I can't watch bad godzilla movies at all hours of the night.
49. Do you have your own phone line? No, sadly.
50. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? If I slept cuddling around anything, it would be Mika.
51. Have you ever broken/sprained/fractured a bone? Cracked my head when I was two... that count?
52. Who do you dream about? Wierd Stuff.
53. Who do you tell your dreams to? Tain.
54. Who's the loudest friend you have? Zac.
55. Who's the quietest friend? My Self-Image. I don't think it likes me.
56. Is cheerleading a sport? No. But College cheerleaders look good.
57. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? Letseee. 1, 2, *crunch*
58. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? An animal like a chicken layed a chicken egg. Andby that point, wouldn't a chicken egg be a chicken fetus? So a chicken-egg would've come first.
************YOU and LOVE**************
59. Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend? Yes.Oh god, how I do.
60.Do you have a crush? Michele.
61. Who is your crush? Michele.
62. Did you send this to your crush? She sent it to me. ^.^
63. Where would you like to go on your honeymoon? The world. Travel acrosss the world.
64. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Smile, Eyes.
65. Do you find yourself attractive? Not in the least.
66. Do you find yourself ugly? Not really...
67. Do others find you attractive? I doubt anyone but Michele.
*********FOR GUYS TO FILL OUT **************
77. Sandals or shoes: I don't care.
78. Painted nails or not: Ick. Whatever they want I suppose.
79. Cute n' mysterious or wild n' sexy: She's Both.
80. Dark or blonde hair: Who fucking cares?
81. Long or short hair: Whatever.
82. Curly or straight hair: don't care. prefer straight
83. Dark, light, or crazy cool eyes: I'll like it if they are cute.
84. Long or short nails: Short.
85. Hat or no hat: hat's are for us guys.
86. Good or bad girl: Either.
87. Hair up or down: down down down down down. Or up, in a pontytail. Mmmm... ponytail.
89. Tall or short: Don't care.
90. Accent or no accent: No accent. Unless she's Asian. terribly racist of me, sorry.
91. Pants or dress: I wear pants.
92. Tan or fair: I DON'T CARE
93. Glasses: Why not?
94. Freckles or none: In moderation
95. Shy or outgoing: Shy, the Introverted Extrovert. Like Me.
96. Funny or always cool: Funny. coll sucks.
97. Talkative or shy: Shy then warms up.
Posted by Jimmy
Monday, January 05, 2004
[1/05/2004 06:38:00 AM]
Today, is a big day for all Corvallis teenage bloggers. Includingthose at some version of the Sticxs river. Becuase today, School is cancelled. You hear that devil? Cancelled. It's all becuase God and I had a little chat last night. He won't let me drop out, but there shan't be school until my novel is finished. BUt the real news is that it snowed again andso school isi a distant memory.
Posted by Jimmy
Sunday, January 04, 2004
[1/04/2004 10:22:00 PM]
Birds Chirping: Sweet and mellow, you are the
familiar and pleasant sound of birds chirping.
You are very down to earth and love the
outdoors. You show a love for simple things,
like the quiet whisper of the wind and the
crackling of the fire. You make people feel
secure and are a great friend. (please rate my
What Sound Are You?(now w/ pics)
brought to you by Quizilla
Posted by Jimmy
Thursday, December 25, 2003
[12/25/2003 09:32:00 AM]
how can he be saved? from the eternal grave?
Good Morningand Happy Christmas to all of you. I think I might givea rant but no I wont: I already have.
How bout a list?
1) Three DVD Set: Ben Hur, Casablanca, and Gone with the Wind. [Said I'd never watch the last. Now I'll never live it down.]
2) Custom tailored dry suit, for diving. Tech Suit- prior owner an instructor.
3) 1 ride cymbal to replace craked crash/ride.
4)Bar of Soap with money inside.
5) Route 66 board game.
6) Book by Mickey Hart of the Grateful Dead
and the best:
7)Day with Michele, yesterday. All snuggling, all cozy and wonderful. Topped off with a gameof Dnd, for awhile, Me Dm, her Pc.
Great Christmas. And Yesterday was the best Eve ever: got to spend it with someone I really love.
Posted by Jimmy
Wednesday, December 24, 2003
[12/24/2003 08:06:00 PM]
And so here it is, my freinds. Christmas Eve. Hope you have some hope and joy this time of year, what with Orange terror Alerts or some such bullcox. Because they'll strike Alaskan Oil, the Gazette Times says. Peace on Earth, goodwill towards men and all that: Have we blown each other to death yet? I'm sure they'll wait until the least amount of people will die. even fanatics must have some sense of honor, of compassion for the human race. I think even Charles Manson might have some. I mean, he did like the color of Blood, and santa's suit is red. Get the connection? Not that it matters when Bun-Bun takes over Christmas. We'll have a great time, then I'm sure. Like eating Rabbits for Thanksgiving. I think Christmas Story might be on, which is a good movie involving a ladies leg shaped lamp and a bb gun shooting a kids eye out. Classic Comedy. Slapstick and Not. Always funny. Maybe the real, cartoon grinch is on. with the song the way Dweezil Zappa learned it to cover. Woah! I haven't even read the famous poem. Oh well, a lamer AP kid read it in class and did a horrible rendition. I know a bit more about poetry than anyone else in there. I am the Poet Prophet. I am E. Steele.
Posted by Jimmy